Friday, October 28, 2016

timberland 6 inch premium boot black

First off thank you for doing this review. It gave me a lot of insight which ultimately led me to not one,timberland 6 inch premium boot black,but two pairs of Wolverine 1000 Mile Rugged Boots (brown and black). I wanted to share my experience with a few pairs of boots that made their way back to the retailer, as well as my experience with Wolverine customer service. Prior to ordering the Wolverines, I ordered a pair of made in the USA Frye Arkansas. I wore them for 3 days before I noticed that the stacked heel had developed a large crack in it. I gave it a wiggle, and the stack just above the rubber heal came off in my hand. One call to Sierra Trading Post and they sent me out a new pair. I inspected the boots before putting them on, and noticed the same faulty cracking in the heel. These were not seconds, they were first quality. I sent them back, but I wasn’t willing to take a chance on a third pair. About a week later, Amazon was having their fall sale, brown timberland boots,I snagged a pair of 1000 Mile Rugged boots in brown size 9, Red Wing Beckmans in Black Cherry. Thanks to Prime shipping I received the boots in two days. I opened the Wolverines first. They were absolutely beautiful as I expected from your photos. Next I opened the Red Wings. First off, I was quite surprised by the black cherry color. There didn’t seem to be any “black” present and they definitely didn’t look like any photos that I saw online. They were very dry, very scarred and very pink in color. On top of that they seemed to be worn. Not what I expected considering they were shipped and sold by Amazon. Back they went, but let me quickly compare them aesthetically to the 1000 Milers. I would definitely say the Beckmans are more rugged looking compared to the Wolverines. They are much heavier in weight, and I much preferred the low profile toe of the 1000 Milers to the “bulbous” toe of the Beckmans. It’s not that I didn’t think the Beckmans weren’t nice boots, but I just preferred the slimmer, more dressy look of the Wolverines. I was really surprised of the “first quality” that Red Wing allowed to be sold by Amazon, so as you mentioned, you definitely may want to inspect quality in person. Now, on to the Wolverines. I wore them for about a week, and as they broke-in they seemed to be getting smaller on my left foot.
Full disclosure, cheap timberland boots for men,my left foot measures a 10 and my right foot measures a 9. My Allen Edmonds Strands are 9.5’s but upon my first few wears of the Wolverines in size 9 they were great. After about a week, I noticed that my big toe and pinky toe were hitting the edge of the toe box. Did I just make a costly mistake by ordering the wrong size? red timberland boots mens,I hopped on the Wolverine online chat and explained my situation. The customer service agent told me that my 1000 Milers weren’t typically covered under their 30 day comfort guarantee, but they would make a one-time exception and exchange my boots. After emailing me some paperwork, as well as a pre-paid FedEx slip back they went. About three days later, I received a phone call from my customer service agent. She asked me a few questions and made sure that I wanted to size up. Upon my answer of “yes” she said I would have my boots in most likely a week. Two days later the FedEx guys showed up with my new size 9.5 boots. I was so impressed with their service and willingness to go the extra mile (no pun intended), I decided to purchase another pair in black. I have no affiliation with Wolverine, nor any of the retailers that I mentioned, but my experience with Wolverine was excellent. The boots were comfy right out of the box, and I can’t stress how beautiful the craftsmanship is. With great service and excellent craftsmanship, they have earned a customer for life.womens timberland boots, KELILIS2016.10.28

No comments:

Post a Comment